Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Vintage Lab Series L7 100 watt 4 x 10 combo amp for sale


4/30/2013
for sale from owner in Oakland CA
500 dollars obo
see below for description:





You probably know what this is if you are looking at this ad. 
but here goes...
this is basically one of the best solid state guitar combo amps ever. Built in 1978. You can get that rich BB King blues tone to that gnarly Blag Flag screaming tone. the second channel is what most people use as you can get a real nice distortion sound from it. (the amp has a master volume knob not in the close up pictures and comes with optional compression which I don't use but it works) 
this amp competes with a 8x10 bass cabinet. I have used this amp on big stages, small clubs and house shows. not a problem being heard whatsoever.
It has a massive amount of "head room".
It's Loud.
It works great! I got some work done to it when I bought it 4 years ago and went on three 1-2 month long US tours with it and many west coast tours and have played 100s of local shows with it. If you are a touring musician this amp is super reliable and will fit like a glove in any sound situation. It is also pretty slim and will fit in all vehicles with much ease. It has removable caster wheels. All knobs move and work and are not scratchy
cosmetically it's meh. but that doesn't affect the sound.
I am getting rid of this because the band I used this for split up and I'm needing more space in my small practice space for my other guitar rig.
I fortunately live in a situation where you can crank the crap out of this amp and truly know what it sounds like before you take it home.
DO NOT PASS UP THIS RARE FIND THESE RARELY POP UP IN THE BAY AREA BELIEVE ME I HAVE HOUNDED ALL OVER LOCALLY FOR OTHER MODELS

anyhow contact me on my cell phone (909) 645 4804. if you do not have a 510 or 415, please text me first. or simply email me with any questions. serious inquiries only please!

Local Pick up only

look at the pictures. they do not lie


No comments:

Post a Comment